JOB SCOPE: To organize the Human Resources activities such as recruitment, payroll calculation, employee welfare and well-beings.
To assist the Human Resources and L&D Manager and providing general administration support to the Human Resources Department.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance, grooming and hygiene at all times, according to Belmond La residence Phou Vao standards.
- To assist HR & LD Manager with regard expatriate employees of their business visa, work permit – entry and renewal.
- To be familiar with all Laos Labour Law, SSO and other relating
- To update on staff movement (leaver(s) & new comers including for submitting IT forms if needed.
- To follow up and arrange the employees’ monthly birthday party.
- Make self-familiar with job, team member and guest
- To abide by the hotel rules and regulation.
- To report employees issues and complaints in the daily incident report, report directly and immediately to HR and L&D Manager
- Update meal plan and submit to Head Chef or Sous Chef on time.
- Working Hours and Lave balance accuracy
- To prepare monthly SSO payment and submit to Finance in time
- To make the employees employment card at the labor department.
- To prepare monthly staff movement and submit to labor department.
- To keep filling all types of correspondence documentation.
- To input the employees names into the Finger Print System.
- To raise PR for any HR Operation needed.
- To issue the Hotel ID Card, Lockers Key, Name Tag to all new comers.
- To report the employees daily meals count.
- To monitor the stationary items and store requisition.
- Any other duties maybe assigned from time to time by the HR and L&D Manager
- Verify an e-mails and share to the related department/person
- Key in duty roster and meal plan in working hours file
- Check employee restaurant time to time for Hygiene and food safety
- Do the lockers males/females checking from time to time.
- To keep update the staff information board from time to time.
Team work and people management
- Having a positive work attitude and set a good working example to colleagues
- Maintaining tidiness in the building and clothing in the department
- To assist HR and L&D Manager and managements in hotel activities like as hotel cleaning, donations, CSR programs, etc.
- To know the Belmond core value vision, Business Unite, Executive team member and the outlets of Belmond La Residence Phou Vao
- Efficient usage of finger scan and attendance software, workday, Online guide line and Belmond Learning Academy and LMS
- Check all employees profile and update the status
- To ensure all fillings are in ordered and tidy in the staff personal file.
- To follow Belmond HR standards
- Training and other departments need for JD and other requirements
HR Officer Requirements
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good command of the English language
- Easily approachable with an outgoing and pleasant personality
- Hard working, able to withstand work pressure
- Understanding multi-cultural organizations
- Above average computer skills
- Pleasant physical appearance
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Prefer HR administration and people management skills.