Territory: Russia, Republic of Tatarstan, Special Economic Zone "Alabuga"
Requirements for the candidate's knowledge: Equivalent to a high school diploma
- receiving, placing goods in storage places with the help of warehouse equipment;
- performing a piece-by-piece count and checking incoming deliveries ;
- sort and organize products in the warehouse;
- ensure that all items are properly labeled and stored in the correct location;
- inspect products for damage or defects;
- entering data in WMS system about quantities, batches, production dates, expiration dates of received goods;
- participation in inventory and other activities necessary for the proper functioning of the warehouse;
- maintain a clean and organized work area;
- adhere to all safety procedures and guidelines.
- competitive level of salary;
- daytime work week (irregular working hours);
- work in a large and stable company – in the structure of the largest SEZ in Europe;
- voluntary medical insurance policy;
- preferential accommodation (750 rubles/month);
- paid vacations and sick leave;
- free training;
- young, ambitious, project-oriented team;
- corporate events, team games;
- career growth in the presence and acquisition of necessary competences in the process of work;
- relocation costs are covered by the employer (including flight tickets, visa application costs, etc.);
- employees are provided with certificates of professional training;
- certificates of Russian language proficiency are provided upon the completion of language courses.