Japanese Interpreter / Field Officer
Job Announcements (Lao National) 01 Position
Japan Heart is an International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO) established in 2004, with a grand mission of providing medical care for those who have difficulties in accessing to medical service due to financial, geographical, infrastructural and other reasons. With the head office in Tokyo, Japan Heart has three project sites in Southeast Asia: Myanmar, Cambodia and Lao PDR.
- Japanese Interpreter / Field Officer
- Japan Heart Laos Office in Vientiane Capital; and other provinces when medical activities are conducted
Starting Date of Work: 01 June 2021
- Interpret (JAPANESE - LAO)
- Translate (JAPANESE - LAO)
- Medical Project Support
- Working Hours: 08:30 – 16:30 (Lunch Break: 12:00 – 13:00)
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (Holiday: Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holiday)
- Probationary Period: Maximum 60 days, and maybe extended by an additional 30 days if the evaluation of the probationary period is inconclusive. 90% of basic salary is paid during probation period.
- Japanese speaking and listening skill. (at least “Conversational level”)
- Japanese reading and writing skill. (Beginner and more)
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point etc…)
- English Skill (Beginner and more / If you know some medical words, it’s much better.)
- Be able to travel to other Province as a business trip once and more in a month.
- Working experience in another company or NGO at least 1 year or fresh graduated are welcomed.
- We present a salary of 350 dollars a month for this position. (not include any allowances). However, the basic salary may change depending on the ability after the trial period.
- Evening Work
- Mid-Night Work
- Early Morning Work
- JLPT Score
- Paid holiday for 15 days in a year. And the unconsumed days can be carried over to next year.
- Some special leaves will be given following the “Human Resource Manual”, like sick, maternity and so on.
How to Apply:
- Please send us “Application Form” and “CV” by email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicants who pass the document screening will be provided with information about “interview test” on the phone or e-mail.