Delivery Hero (Lao) Sole Co., Ltd (foodpanda Laos)
Asean Road, Sidamduan Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane Lao PDR
Position: Supply Chain Manager
Section: Panda Mart
Location: Vientiane Capital
Contract type: Permanent
Type of Employment: Full Time
Bringing convenience to your everyday’ - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’).
Whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting the groceries you crave for, we’re all about delivering happiness. As we grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we’re on the lookout for talents who are excited about making a tangible impact and ready to thrive personally and professionally in a startup culture.
We’re currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to oversee end-to-end supply chain ensuring that every Dark Store has stock available at the right quantity, at the right place and at the right time.
- Contribute to the demand management cycle ensuring high on-shelf availability and low shrinkage (wastage)
- Liaise with commercial, operations and marketing teams to continuously improve sales opportunities.
- Ensure supply chain continuity and procurement of Fresh/Grocery/Household products are adequately supported to achieve optimal customer service levels and procurement outcomes.
- Manage demand compilation process owning the short-term and the long-term forecast.
- Perform root-cause analysis to improve the key service metrics, reduce forecast errors, improve supplier performance and share output with appropriate stakeholders.
- Challenge excess inventory & obsolescence, inventory holding strategies and turnover periods to reduce holding/carrying cost.
- Use regional supply and demand planning tool and work on its continuous improvement.
- At least 2 years of experience in supply chain operations preferred.
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related fields preferred.
- Working knowledge of performance/operational metrics.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment, with an extra steep learning curve.
- Responsibility from day one to figure out how to solve exciting complex operational ‘problems’.
- The chance to excel in a company and team where decisions are taken based on data insights.
- Being a part of a fast growing and global company with international team from diverse backgrounds.
- Wide growth opportunities based on your performance.
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities.
- Access to online learning platforms.
Interested applicants who have qualification and work experiences for this position, please submit your updated CV and cover letter to HR Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0205858 5860