Auto Technologies was founded to address the growing need for professional local Laotian providers of technology in Laos. Auto Technologies is a combination of Laotian and expatriate technology professionals coming together to address this market.
We focus in providing customized bespoke solutions in software and hardware infrastructure to our clients. We combine our local knowledge of Lao operating requirements and our technical expertise with partnerships with top global technology providers to create these bespoke solutions for our Laotian clients.
Compensation and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with the experience and potential of the successful applicant.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who will be responsible for our technology systems including managing back-end services, the interchange of data between the server, users and working with external technology vendors for new technology initiatives we implement. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Integration of 3rd party solution (AI/Payment) through API
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 – 15 years development experience with back end technologies such as PHP, Nodejs, Python
- Experience with frameworks
- Experience with Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Familiarity with MySQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience in manage database/web server or AWS
For interested candidates, please submit your CV to both emails below:
Saphangmor Village, Xaysettha District, Vientiane, Lao PDR.